FOREVER WHITE containing STERITOUCH actively prevents the growth of bacteria, mildew and black mould that are commonly found in areas of high humidity.
With STERITOUCH anti-bacterial solution integrated into the manufacturing process, Forever White is guaranteed to stop mould, mildew and bacterial growth to the sealant.
Forever White is tested and certified by an independent microbiological laboratory to show no mould growth after more than 10 yrs simulated ageing. Copies of test data are available.
Forever white is permanently waterproof and flexible and is produced from a superior silicone formula.
Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade, cold climate and sanitary applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation
NO MOULD GUARANTEE
If Forever White discolours or stains due to mould growth within 10 years of application simply return pack and receipt of purchase to Everbuild and we will refund your purchase and postage costs.
٭CAUTION: This guarantee is only valid providing regular cleaning has been carried out, STERITOUCH
helps prevent the growth of mould, mildew and bacteria that can stain and degrade silicone, however it is not a substitute for regular cleaning as excessive deposits of soap can cause secondary mould growth.
Nothing in this statement does or will affect your statutory rights.
Areas For Use
• For sealing showers, baths, wetrooms, sanitary ware, ceramic tiles, kitchens and all applications in areas of high humidity where maximum hygiene protection is required.
• Also ideal for sealing around window and door frames internally in areas subject to high condensation.
• All surfaces to be sealed must be sound, clean and dry.
• Fill deep gaps and voids with Everbuild Expanding Foam, then trim back level with bath/shower tray before applying Sealant.
• When applying to plastic & acrylic baths, fill bath half full with water whilst sealing and during cure. This provides the mid point of any movement that will be encountered.
• Always tool sealant down to ensure a proper bond is achieved.
• Tool within 15 minutes of applying.
Do not use in aquaria; use Aqua mate Sealant
• Do not use against surfaces that bleed oil or plasticizers, or against bitumen/pitch based products.
• It is always the user’s responsibility to determine suitability of use. If in doubt request technical data or contact Technical Services department before use.