O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream 96g For Hands That Work, Nurses,Doctors,Builders
O'Keeffe's Working Hands 96g Jar For Extremely Dry Cracked Hands
O’Keeffe’s Working Hands is a unique formulation of moisturising ingredients guaranteed to improve the health of your skin.
- Working Hands contains a high concentration of Glycerin that draws in and retains moisture which is necessary for skin to heal.
- Another key component is Allantoin, an odourless, non-toxic and non-allergenic skin-protectant derived from the Comfrey plant.
- It removes dead skin cells to allow for better penetration and absorption of moisture and moisturising ingredients.
- WHY IT WORKS
- Water is necessary for the survival of each and every cell in the body because skin cells require water to function properly and effectively. When skin becomes dry and dehydrated it can become rough and feels dry and rigid. This cream works because of hydrating ingredients. Water and glycerin are the two mail ingredients but it is not thin and watery, it has a thicker formular so won't evaporate away
- FOR BEST RESULTS
- Apply sparingly as the product is highly concentrated and you do not need much to get optimal results. Best used at bedtime or after a shower or bath (ideally both). These are the most advantageous times because the skin temperature is a little higher during these periods which optimizes absorption